CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

...a little magic please



"That's the thing  with magic...
You've got to know it's still here, all around us,
or is just stays invisible for you."
Charles de Lint




I believe in magic....
There I've said it.  
I love the abracadabra kind of magic but that's not what I'm thinking about here.  


Life itself is a pilgrimage. Every day is different, every day can have a magic moment.
Paulo Coelho 


I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, 
one more start,
 with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.
j.B. Priestley


Believe in love. Believe in magic. Hell, believe in Santa Clause. Believe in others. Believe in yourself. Believe in your dreams. If you don't, who will? 
jon Bon jovi






3 comments:

Snowbrush said...

Believing in a better tomorrow has its merits too.

AkasaWolfSong said...

I believe in magic too, and You!

Each moment is magical isn't it?

Wishing for you many magickal moments Dear Heart!
xoxo

julie said...

Snow...for sure, we must have hope for a better tomorrow...I believe it is in us.
akasa...I know you believe! and I love you for it...and yes, it is everywhere when we open to it..
Wishing you many of those moments too..xoxo and then many more.

Related Posts with Thumbnails