CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

...a good day

It is soooo beautiful in the Sierra Foothills today! Blue sky, nice little gusts of a windy day, sun out, a few white clouds, wildflowers, and the grasses are really spring green...
so I made a little alter
and thanked Gaia, Mother, God, Goddess for giving me this moment in time.
I've only been back in the house for a few minutes and it has turned
dark outside.and the wind chimes are really chiming...
a little storm maybe.
We REALLY need the rain here in California...My mother and my two daughters, and me, used to go up on the hill and do a rain dance when the girls where little and my mother was living here..
.cool memory..

I love it here this time of year.
I love to lay down in the grass and just be still...daydream.
I try to do it often because summer here turns
hot
and brown.
While I was watching the clouds go by just a bit ago, I wished that we all had mental telepathy...
so the people I care about would know how often I think of them..
I'm really bad about keeping in touch.
Especially if I'm in the creative flow
or
have a looming deadline
or
like today when I just want to do nothing but hang out
or
if I'm being forced to deal with the
TAX MAN
But I love my friends and family and think of them often.
I haven't forgotten about Sacred Sunday posts...
and I have something I want to share, just not right now.
enjoy this day
hug, hug


2 comments:

Sue said...

A good day indeed, and an excellent post! I hope today is another great day for you.

julie said...

Thanks Sue...
We got rain, glorious rain...so it was just about a perfect Spring day.
Enjoy

Related Posts with Thumbnails